Exhibitors wishing to apply for a stand in the technology market can register here before the 30 August 2018
The show hall will be opened from 08:30 to 18:30. Visitors will be free to walk around. During the afternoons, guided visits will be organised to allow conference attendees, growers, advisors, and specialists working in research and innovation to get a closer contact with the exhibiting companies. This will provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your innovations and present your services. A booklet of innovative products and services presented in the exhibitors’ showroom, with contact information, will be distributed to all visitors. Each exhibitor will have the opportunity to make a 3-minute presentation to attendees during the technology tours organised for the event.
The products/services/methods presented on stands should be related to water and nutrient management in the field of irrigation or fertigation, AND
- Present innovative products developed and commercialized recently (ideally under 12 months) or under development and expected to be commercially available within 12 months, OR
- Present technology that is already used in commercial horticultural production including the presentation of quantitative field results with details of relevant procedures.
Given that number of exhibitor stands is limited, FERTINNOWA will select from the most promising exhibitor proposals in relation to their innovative status.
In the case of innovative solutions which are not yet ready for use in commercial horticultural production, we request that you adapt your presentation to the targeted audience. We would be pleased to advise you on this.
The exhibitor with the most promising technology, decided by all visitors, will be prized with the Fertinnowa Innovation Award. The winner will hereby receive special recognition and be mentioned during the closing ceremony, and by media attending the conference and newsletter at FERTINNOWA website.
Details of the event
Date & timetable: 3rd to 5th of October 2018
Location : Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones, Roquetas de Mar, 04720 Aguadulce (Almería) Spain (http://almeriaferiasycongresos.com/el-palacio/)
Working languages: English & Spanish. All activities will be translated into Spanish or English. Presence of Spanish-speaking growers, companies and stakeholders is expected.
3rd and 4th of October: 395 € (exc. VAT) per stand
- A listing on the FERTINNOWA website, including logo, contact details, and social links
- Mentions online through or Social media campaign
- Listing on the Conference booklet: a brief description of company and technology, photo
- Access to all presentation sessions.
- Lunch and coffee on days 3 and 4 October, and a free pass to join our field tour on day 5 October (1 person)
- 3 x 2 m. stand, 1 round table (0,90 m), 2 chairs, 2 vertical supports for visual material or ornaments, electricity connection (5000 W), and Wi-Fi connection. Corporative print for the 3 x 2 rear panel and corporative frontis for the booth front header.
- Roll up 85 x 200: 60 € (exc. VAT)
- Counter (1 x 1) printed: 47 € (exc.VAT)
- TV screen 60”: 200 € (exc. VAT)
- TV screen 40”: 150 € (exc. VAT)
- Additional printed materials on cardboard, vynil, or canvas on request
- Pannels for posters: 18 €/each (exc. VAT)
Booths must be PAID IN FULL to be added to our website
Have a look at the floor plan.
Contact for extra information and technical secretariat
Miguel Gimenez, FERTINNOWA
Send us an email
If you prefer to talk us in person please make sure you leave a voice mail at 0034 671 532006
One thought on “Call for exhibitors”
Por favor me podrían enviar la factura Proforma para pagar el valor del Stand (Booth)