- This event has passed.
International Interdisciplinary Conference on Land Use and Water Quality Effect of Agriculture on the Environment
June 3 @ 08:00 - June 6 @ 17:00 BST
A conference on the cutting edge of science, management and policy to minimise effects of agriculture and land use changes on the quality of groundwater and surface waters. The conference is aimed at scientists, land and water managers and policy makers involved in water quality improvement.
This conference aims to discuss the entire policy cycle for water quality improvement. The objectives are:
- to provide a forum for the exchange of scientific knowledge, research to better understand ‘systems function’, modelling and uncertainty;
- to discuss the entire policy cycle of water quality improvement; and
- to facilitate networking and knowledge exchange opportunities between
- soil/water related scientists, agro-related scientists, social scientists, ecological scientists and economists
- scientists, water managers and policy makers