Researchers and experts working on innovation wishing to submit a scientific contribution and participate in all activities included in the programme of the event are kindly requested to register here before the
30th of July 2018 15th August 2018.
Contributors willing to share results from experimental or innovative initiatives are invited to submit an abstract that will be evaluated by the FERTINNOWA scientific committee (to be decided). Those proposals with high interest or relevance will be selected to be orally presented in short presentations during the afternoon sessions. There is a limit to the number of invited oral presentations. The non-selected contributions for oral presentation will be shown with posters that will be displayed in the show hall during the event.
All abstracts will be included in the booklet that will be prepared for the event, together with the list of companies and technologies participating in the technologies market.
Working languages: English & Spanish. All activities will be translated into Spanish or English. Presence of Spanish-speaking growers, companies and stakeholders is expected.
Fee for scientific contributions
3rd and 4th of October: 120 €
- A listing on the FERTINNOWA website including contact details
- Mentions online through or Social media campaign
- Listing on the conference booklet including the name of the contributor and title
- Access to all presentation sessions
- Abstracts will be selected either for a poster or oral presentation
- Lunch and coffee during the workshop
- Field Tour (extra 40 €/person including transport and lunch)
Contact for extra information and technical secretariat
Miguel Gimenez, FERTINNOWA
Phone: 0034 671 532006