Exhibitors wishing to submit a proposal for a stand in the technology and best practice market should complete the online registration form before the 31st of August.
The showroom will be visited by attendees throughout the afternoon and will provide an excellent opportunity to showcase your innovations and present your services to around 120 attendees.
The products/services/methods/best practices presented on stands should be related to sustainable water and nutrient management in the field of irrigation or fertigation, and
- present innovative products developed and commercialized recently (ideally under 12 months) or under development and expected to be commercially available within 12 months, or
- present technology that is already used in commercial horticultural production including the presentation of quantitative field results with details of relevant procedures.
The FERTINNOWA workshop is expected to be visited by 120 attendees, including:
- Growers organisations
- Providers of equipment, services and emerging technologies
All active in the fertigation, including soilless and soil-bound crops, soft fruit, vegetables, ornamentals, orchards, etc.
An international FERTINNOWA delegation of around 50 persons, from 9 EU Member States and South-Africa, will visit the event. This delegation represents some of Europe’s most important horticultural countries like Spain, Italy, France, Poland, etc.
Visibility at the technology market and the FERTINNOWA website
We request each exhibitor to showcase at least 1 innovative technology and describe this technology in the registration form. These forms will be published on the FERTINNOWA website once the registration is completed.
The exhibitor with the most promising technology, as voted by all attendees, will receive the Innovation Award. The winner will receive:
- a free exhibition space during the final FERTINNOWA conference to be held in Almeria at the 3 to 5 of October 2018. Including:
- a conference registration – free access to the full programme (hotel cost and travel costs not included)
- a free demonstration space in the technology market
- assured visibility throughout the event
- Post on the FERTINNOWA website, including logo of the winning company (November 2018)
- Post in FERTINNOWANEWS, including logo of the winning company (November –December 2018)
Registration fee for industry: €500
Registration fee for research projects: free of charge
Each registration includes:
- One 2m x 4m booth with one draped table (optional undraped) and two chairs. IF YOU PREFER A DIFFERENT ARRANGEMENT please specify on the registration form; we will notify you if there is an additional charge to accommodate your special needs.
- Two conference registrations
- Program book
- Refreshment breaks and lunch
Cancellation Policy: NO REFUNDS after 15 September 2018
Booths must be PAID IN FULL to be added to our website
Contacts for more information
Rianne Vink at: email@example.com or +31 (0)174 385600